Building without hazards – it’s our domain
Hazards most commonly encountered in buildings (plants and commercial):
- Impact of fire protection conditions for building and operation
- Coordination of all security systems
- Inter-branch coordination (tie points included)
The mentioned technical hazards require strict agreements with authorities and insurers based on both Polish and EU and global guidelines. Errors in this process will reduce the profitability of the project or significantly extend its implementation.
- Difficulties in obtaining a building permit
- Building legal service
- Difficulties in obtaining an occupancy permit
These formal hazards have a real impact on the success of the
project and the date of commissioning. Their implementation is a permanent balancing between the technical, legal and official interpretations.
PFPE ensures the reduction of all mentioned hazards.