- RFQ (request for quotation, technical specification) – preparation of tendering documents related to fire protection necessary to selection of supplier. The service includes also the evaluation of tenders from technical point of view.
- Fire protection concept – hazards identification, protection selection, safety procedures with assumptions for design. The documents can by workout based on Polish regulations, technical standards (Polish and worldwide).
- Hazardous areas study – hazards identification, hazardous areas classification, protection selection, risk assessment, assumptions for design.
- Passive fire protection (fire zones division, protection of buildings structure and equipment) – the selection of protection and technical solutions, assumptions for design.
- Risk and HAZOP assessment – quality assessment of fire safety level with analyses of potential impact of assumed measures on building normal operation (technology included), staff safety, impact on surroundings and environment.